iLangl Cloud is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to the iLangl Cloud website and governs data collection and usage. By using the iLangl Cloud website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
What personal data do we collect?
In general, we collect the following types of data from you:
- e-mail address,
- organization (company),
- job title
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by iLangl Cloud. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by iLangl Cloud for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the iLangl Cloud website.
iLangl Cloud does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from iLangl Cloud so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. iLangl Cloud is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the iLangl Cloud.
Whenever we collect personal data from you, we assume that you provide your own details, not the details of someone else. If, however, you fill in someone else’s data, please make sure you have the express, written, and voluntary consent of that person – or else a written authorization if you are filling in data on behalf of your employer or a manager at work.
Why do we collect your data?
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
- Operating the iLangl Cloud website and delivering the services you have requested
- Contacting you about services or changes to services and service terms
- Billing you for paid licenses and services you purchase or subscribe to
- Sending notices about the licenses you are using
- Sending expiry notices about licenses and services you are using
- Sending promotion offers and product updates
- Inviting you to surveys about our products or services for the purpose of quality assurance as well as more accurate planning of the potential new services
- Market research: we collect market information to determine which profile group(s) you belong to and may use this data to deliver customized content and advertising within iLangl Cloud to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. You may opt out of it any time by updating your mailing preferences or contacting us at email@example.com
What we will not do with your data?
iLangl Cloud secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We will not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third-party recipients without your prior express consent. We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
If you are a citizen of the European Union, we will not transfer your data to external data processing agents that store or process the data in countries that are not approved by the European Commission due to lack of appropriate data protection regulations or infrastructure. Your data will be processed in the European Union or in the United States, by external data protection agents that either offer GDPR compliance or compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
The European Commission has so far recognized the United States (limited to the Privacy Shield Framework) as providing adequate protection.
Who and where will process your data?
iLangl Cloud may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, iLangl Cloud may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you emails, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to iLangl Cloud, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
For the purposes of mass emailing, surveys, market analysis, customer relations managements and iLangL service rendering, we are involving the following sub-processors:
|Sub-processor business name
||Sub-processor business address
|Hetzner Online GmbH
Servers (Storage and Processing)
||Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany
||Spálená 108/51, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
|DFSCO - Multitrans
||35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60601
||Mass emailing & Marketing
The Rocket Science Group, LLC
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
||Béke sgt. 14., Gyula, 5700 Hungary
||Customer Relation Management and Marketing
||25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141
The above data processing agents are exclusively used for the specific purposes outlined above.
As of May 24, 2018, we have a data processing agreement with each of the above data processing agents, either by signing the Data Processing Addendum to their Terms of Service, or automatically (if the provider included the data processing clauses in their Terms of Service).
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be stored for as long as you use our services and irreversibly deleted afterwards.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until you use our services or until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. In order to opt out or request deletion of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
With the regard to personal data that we store and collect, you have the right to:
- request information regarding the processing of your personal data;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data, or object to the processing of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- complain to your local data protection authority, or to a court of law, if your data protection rights are violated. You may be
- entitled to claim compensation for damages or distress incurred or suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal data.
- transfer your data without restrictions to another data controller. This is called the right to data portability.
- withdraw your consent to process your data in general or for specific purposes (opt-out). Our actions to process your data before the time you withdraw your consent will still remain lawful.
Changes to this Statement
We may occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. You will receive a prior notice about any changes accordingly.
You are welcome to send your comments regarding the Privacy Statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.